Who I am and whose I am, I also know who I am not.
Knowing my identity in Christ has given me leverage above certain pressures in life. It has empowered me against the wiles of the enemy. I am far above reproach; low self-esteem has no place in my life because I know who I am:
- I am the daughter of the King of kings! This makes me royalty.
- I am a child of God! It qualifies me to be a joint heir with the Son Jesus Christ!
- I am a Friend of God. He calls me friend.
- I am a new creature, Lo old things have passed away and all things have become new.
- I am more than a conqueror! I scale down walls and break barriers.
- I am an ambassador of Christ; I represent the kingdom of heaven.
- I am redeemed, sanctified, set apart from sin.
- I am blessed beyond the curse!
- I am beautiful and wonderfully made.
- I am Unique, there is just one ME.
- I am empowered by the Holy Ghost.
- I am the salt of the earth, I add value and taste anywhere I find myself.
- I am highly favored by the grace of God.
- I am an inheritor of goodly heritage.
- I am clothed with strength and dignity and wise counsel is upon my lips.
- I am the apple of the Lord’s eye; no wonder He takes care of me jealously.
- I am the head and not the tail, the first and not the last.
- I am my Lord’s and He is mine. I belong to the I AM who I AM.