This is how to get it done:
What you need
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth
- Add in beaten eggs to the butter mixture
- Now you can stir in a mixture of flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon
- Closely accompanied by the chocolate chips
- Mix everything gently and nicely
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Drop spoonfuls of the dough onto the baking sheet and flatten (I use my hands to achieve this), so alternatively use your hands.
Bake until they turn brown.
Remove and allow to cool.
What next? Enjoy!
Baking cookies yourself gives you an idea of how much fat is packaged in those delicious goodies, so always remember to eat with moderation.