Being a mom sometimes means praying more than you ever wanted to prior to having kids. Instead of spending energy in worrying about things we do not have absolute control over, I find it rewarding to turn worries into prayers. This is what my friends and I decided to do this month. We started seven days ago, it has been a blessing praying with these lovely moms. I thought it wise to share the prayer points thus far in this space so that anyone reading this can be spurred to pray.
- Father thank you for my children(fill in names
- Thank you for their health.
- Thank you because my quiver is full of your heritage. Psalm 127:3-5
Thank you for the joy they bring to my home.
All we have come to say is thank you, LORD.
- Father let salvation spring forth in the hearts of our children. We pray that they will be saved at a very tender age in Jesus name!
- Father, give my kids loving hearts. They will be compassionate towards others. 1Corinthians 13:13
- I pray that you will make them the salt of the earth Matthew5:13
They will stand out for good anywhere they find themselves In JESUS Name!
- Father give my kids obedient hearts!
They will obey me in everything as You give me the wisdom to nurture and bring them up. Colossians 3:20, Ephesians 6:1
We curse every seed of disobedience in their hearts.
They will hearken to the voice of Lord Jesus!
- Father separate my kids from any bad company. I Corinthians 15:33
My children will not walk in the counsel of the ungodly Psalm 1:1
They will not pick up bad habits from school and daycare.
They shall stand out as the light wherever they find themselves In Jesus name!
- Father my children(fill in names) will increase in wisdom and stature,
and in favor with God and man. Luke 2:52
- Father give my kids an excellent spirit. Excellence will cause them to be preferred above princes. Daniel 6:3
If you have been blessed by this you can share with others and you are welcome to join our small community of mothers on Facebook (Ama-zing Moms corner)
IThessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing
God bless you